Space shock

Story writing class: Sunday at 7am PDT
At the end you can read the story before corrections.
 
I woke up yesterday in this tiny space capsule.
I don't know how I ended up here. I don't remember anything, not even my name.
I don't know how long I've been here, but it looks like I am far away from any known planet.
Luckily, I can access the computer. I am going to look for any clue about the reason I am here and where I'm going to.

The computer screen shows the message: "Can I help you?" And there is a text input box.

I type on the keyboard "what happened?" in the hope that the computer will be able to explain my situation, while I try to remember how I happened to be up here in space, in this cramped little pod.

The computer shows "error". Oh my God, I hit the floor, my head hurts. A handsome guy's face comes up in my mind. He seems like an old friend, but who is he?

I type the date in the input text box, 2014-05-25, the last date I remember writing in my journal before I going to bed. The google search displays news of war and chaos around the world. The face of the guy in my head keeps coming back.

The computer says: "You got a video message". I click the link.
The video shows the man who is in my mind.
I remember him, his name is Mark Zuckerberg.
He says: "I started a web service called FACEBOOK last week, why don't you try this service? I want to hear your feedback."

I take a minute to collect my thoughts and wonder how the information about this new creation called "Facebook" helps me, it certainly doesn't bring back any memory about how I came to be here.

"What's wrong with me?", I cry desperately. The computer doesn't show anything or givse me a clue. Suddenly, i remember that I argued with my boy friend. I was very angry, I crossed the road and was hit by a motorcycle. "Am I in heaven? But why everything looks so 90's?"

I go back to the capsule hoping to find a clue why I am here. I search thoroughly each and every corner of the cramped pod, I accidentally hit a small hidden button.

The door of capsule open silently, and I find….

I hold my breath, reminding myself that I'm still in space and have opened the door. I brace myself and step outside and find myself on a darkened film stage.

When I hit a small button, it seems that nothing happens. I see that a part of the cramped pod has fallen. Oh my God, I don't want to get hit again, no...!
I open my eyes and hear my boyfriend calling me. I had fallen in a construction hole after I got hit by a motorcycle. I suddenly hug him and say, "I will not be a crazy jealous person anymore."

Jan71 Resident
Goemon Edman
Rhapsody Catteneo
ai12n Resident (CR)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
before corrections

I woke up yesterday in this tiny space capsule.
I don't know how I ended up here. I don't remember anything, not even my name.
I don't know how long I've been here, but it looks like I am far away from any known planet.
Luckily, I can access the computer. I am going to look for any clue about the reason I am here and where I'm going to.

Computer screen show the message "Can I help you?" And there is text input box.

I type on the keyboard "what happened ?" in the hope that the computer will be able to explain my situation, while I try to remember myself how I happened to be up here in space, in this cramped little pod I have found myself in.

[The computer shows "error". Oh my God, my head is hurt, seems just hit a floor. A handsome guy face comes up in my mind. We seems like old friend, but who is he?


I type the date on the input text box, 2014-05-25, the last date I remembered I wrote on my journal before I went to bed. The google search displays news of war and chaos around the world. The face of the guy in my head keeps coming back.

The computer says "You got video message". and I click the link.
The video show man who are in my head.
I remember him, his name is Mark Zuckerberg.
He says "I start web service called FACEBOOK last week, why don't you try this service? I want to hear your feedback about this service."

I take a minute to collect my thoughts and wonder how the information about this new creation called "Facebook" helps me, it certainly doesn't bring back any memories for how I came to be here. Next...

"What's wrong with me?", I cry desperately. The computer doesn't show anything or give me a clue. Suddenly, i remembered that i was argued with my boy friend. I was very angry, i crossed the road and hit by a motorcycle. "Am I in heaven? But why everything looks 90's".

I went back to the capsule hoping to find a clue why I am here. I search thoroughly each and every corner of the cramped pod, I accidentally hit a small hidden button.

The door of capsule open silently, and I find….

I hold my breath remembering to myself that I'm still in space and have opened the door but brace myself and step outside and find myself on darkened film stage. Next

When i hit a small button, it seems nothing happen. I see a part of the cramped pod is fallen. Oh my God, I don't want to get hit again, no...! Bella open her eyes and her boy friend kept calling her, because she fallen in a reconstruction holes after got hit by a car. She suddenly hug him and said, I will not be a crazy jealous person anymore. 

No comments: