Bill the Rocket

Story writing class: Sunday at 7am PDT
At the end you can read the story before corrections.
My name is Ralph Ross. I am a policeman. During each work day I see horrible people doing horrible things.
When I come home at night I want to forget all about it, so I log in to Second Life to relax exploring new places.
One night I fell asleep in front of the computer and I was woken up by the sound of a new IM.
It said, "Ralph, I am in trouble for real. I need your help."
The doorbell rang.

I went to the door, looking at the security devices and said, "Who is it". A man said, "It's me, Ralph, please help me!".

Ralph said, "Your right leg and right arm seem broken.What happened?"

The man whispered, "My name is Bill." Then I saw his face become white.

Ralph let Bill into the house. "I haven't seen you for ages, where have you been?" Then Bill began to tell him, "Two years ago I fixed someone's computer, and long short story I ended up in jail. I think someone tried to kill me."



I said, "Please calm down, could you tell me more? What happened to your leg and arm?". He replied, "No, I don't have time. I have to go now. Could you take me to the Rose Garden in the city center?  It would be safer than here, and I will let you see something".

I said, "Why here is not safe? I think outside is more dangerous than here. You seem strange. Could you tell me why you don't have time?"

While we walked toward the Rose Garden, Billy seemed silent and he hushed me many times. We arrived in the city of center and sat on a bench. Billy started to talk, "They can't track us, because there are a lot of plants surrounding us". I asked, "Tell me in detail what happened to you."

"Who are they? What are you going to tell me now?" I asked him. He said, "Ok, thank you for trusting me, wait a moment". Then he touched the bench like he was looking for something.

He picked up new arm and leg from under the bench, he removed his broken arm and leg and changed them.

I was shocked, "Why did you do that? Oh my God, this is insane." "Look, two years ago I fixed a politician's computer. He had a lot of confidential data about aliens and cloned stuff. I asked him why he trusted me. He answered that it was because I was the chosen one. He seemed to want to destroy our world, but I'm not sure. One day, there was a guy chasing after me, and he has been stalking me until today".

I asked him, "But are your arm and leg fake or is it a new technology, and what can I do for you?. I am still confused, please clarify".

He answered, "Don't you know this arm? I will show you how to use it, just a sec".
His hand ignited like a rocket engine, and he screamed, "wowohohoho…..!!!!!!!!!".
He flied into the sky like a rocket, and vanished.
Ralph said, "See you."

Goemon Edman
hipostech Resident
Gulliver Airy
Ai12in (CR)

+++++++++++++++++++++
Before corrections

My name is Ralph Ross. I am a policeman. During each work day I see horrible people doing horrible things.
When I come home at night I want to forget all about it, so I log in to Second Life to relax exploring new places.
One night I fell asleep in front of the computer and I was woken up by the sound of a new IM.
It said, "Ralph, I am in trouble for real. I need your help."
The doorbell rang.

He come to the door, looking for the security devices and said "Who is it". A man said "It's me, Ralph, please help me!".

Ralph said, :"Your right leg and right arm seems broken.What's happened?"

the man whispers, my name is Bill. Then i see his face becomews white, and............

Ralph let Bill came to the house. "I haven't seen you for ages, where have you been?" Then Bill began to tell him, "2 years ago I fixed someone computer and long short story I ended up in a jail. I think someone try to kill me

 said " please calm down, can you tell me more? What happened to your leg and arm?". He replied, "No, I don't have time. I have to go now.? Can you take me to the Garden in City center. It would be more safer than here and I will let you see something ".

I said, "Why here is not safe? I think outside is more danger than here. You seems strange. Could you tell me why you don't have time?"

When they walked toward the Rose Garden, Billy seemed silent and he hushed me many times. They already in the city of center and they sat on the bench. Billy started to talk, "They couldn't tracked us, because we have a lot of plants surrounding us". Tell me in detail what happened to you? Asked Ralph.

"Who are they? What are you going to tell me now" I asked him. He said "ok, thank you for trusting me, wait a moment". Then he touched the bench like he was looking for something.

And he picked up new arm and leg under the bench, and he removed his broken arm and leg and changed them.

Ralph shocked, "Why you did that? Oh my God, this is insane". Look, "two years ago I fixed a politician's computer. He has a lot of confidential datas about alien and cloned stuff. I asked him, "Why you trust me?" He said, because you are the choosen one". He seemed wanted to destroy our world, but I'm not sure. Oneday, there was a guy to chased after me, he stalking me until today".

I questioned, "But are your arm and leg fake or is it a new technology?, and what can I do for you?. I am still confused, please clarify".

He said, "Don't you know this arm? I will show you how to use this, just a sec".
His hand made fire like a rocket engine, and he screamed, "wowohohoho…..!!!!!!!!!".
He flyer to the sky like a rocket, and vanished.
Ralph said "See you~~~"

No comments: