Sailor Moon is my guardian angel

Story writing class: Sunday at 7am PDT
At the end you can read the story before corrections.
 
I was climbing a rocky hill. I wanted to enjoy the view from there.
It was very steep, and I sat down to rest a few minutes.
A snake darted out from a crack in a big rock and bit my leg,
I began to feel dizzy.

Suddenly snake spoke human language. It said: "Welcome to this holy rocky hill."

The snake kept talking, "Are you all right?"

I felt lightheaded, but my body felt comfortable. Then the snake turned out to be a beautiful lady, It looked like Sailor Moon.

Her five friends come from the Moon. One of friends said, "Hey, do you want to eat the Moon Stone? It is very sweet."

I thought that I had died, because why would I see Sailor Moon on a mountain?

Sailor Moon took me to another place like a desert. Then she said, "You are the one chosen to help our generation survive. I give you this blue diamond to save you from the bad people who want to kill you.

I said: "Really? Wow wow wow!! Are you sure? 100% sure? Does it mean I am one of the Sailor Moon gang members?"

I received the beautiful diamond. I felt a power inside me.

I saw a white light surrounding me after I received it. The most beautiful thing i had ever seen. Suddenly, I woke up in my apartment and I saw a little fairy inside a gold cage. I reached it, then I heard a whisper, "I'm here, don't be afraid. Remember, you should fulfill the mission".

I also remembered it was the 30th century now! Snakes became extinct in the 21st century.  Something's wrong! What's happened? Who am I? Where am I?

I tried looking for some information in the apartment.
I wanted to find out who I was and where.

I saw myself in the mirror. I was shocked! Why did I look like Angelina Jolie? Oh wow, my body had such muscles it looked liked I was a fighter." They put me into a competition, I see the arena that surrounded me. I now realized what Sailor Moon wanted to protect me from.

Ai12in ((CR)
BeadyNeo
Goemon Edman

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
before corrections

I was climbing a rocky hill. I wanted to enjoy the wiew from there.
It was very steep, and I sat down to rest a few minutes.
A snake darted out from a crack in a big rock and bit my leg,
I began to feel dizzy.

And suddenly sneak spoke human language. She said
"Welcome to this holly rocky hill..."

the snake kept up said, "Are you all right?"

I felt unconscious but all over my body felt comfortable, then the snake turned out to be a beautiful lady, it seems like sailor moon that I have been seen before.

Her(Snake) five friends come from the Moon. And one of fiend said,: "Hey, do you want to eat the Moon stone? it is very sweet."

I though that i died.
Because why i saw sailor moons at mountain.

The sailor moon took me to another place like a sand. Then she said, you are the choosen one to help our generation to keep alive. I gave you this blue diamond to save you from bad people who wants to kill you.

I said: "Really??? wow wow wow!! Are you sure?? 100 % sure? Is it mean I can become the one of Sailor moon member?"

I received the beautiful diamond. i felt a power from inside of me.

I saw white light surrounded me after I received it. Beautiful thing i had ever seen. Suddenly, I woke up in my apartment and I saw little fairy inside of gold cage. I reached them, then I heard whisper, "I'm here, don't be afraid. Remember, you should fulfill the mission".

I also remember its 30th century now!. The snake exterminated in 21 century, something wrongÖwhat's happen??? Who I am?? where am I???

I tried looking for some information in apartment.
I wanted to solve who I am and where I am.

I saw myself in the mirror. I shocked, why i'm looked like Angelina Jolie? Oh wow, my body has muscles looked liked i'm a fighter". They put me into competition, i see arena that surrounded me. I realized now, that's why the sailor moon wanted to protect me.

No comments: