Just like a fairy tale

Story writing class: Sunday at 7am PDT
At the end you can read the story before corrections.
 
I'll never forget that night.
I was coming home from the office when the sky turned black and a thunderstorm begun.
My car stopped and my phone lost the signal.
I was sitting in the car, waiting for the storm to pass when I saw a light getting closer and stopping next to my car.

I was scared and did not know what to do.

I saw a man approaching.

He was wearing a hat which hid his face. His hands were in his pocket, he was holding something inside. My heart beat faster as he approached.

There was a gun in his pocket.

I remembered it had happened before. I put my hand in my purse.

My hands were shaking as I held the small handgun in my purse tightly. I heard a knock on the window on my side. I could not see his face clearly but his voice sounded like a thunderstorm.

I locked my door quickly. However, the man kept knocking on it. Suddenly, he said something loudly.

"Do you need any help, Ma'am?" I felt relief when he called me Ma'am. I reckoned that he was a gentleman wanting to help a lady in distress. I let go of the gun and opened the window slightly.

I couldn't breath, it seemed like I had become delusional. Suddenly, the men that I thought was a policeman turned out to be Ben. Ben was shaking my body to revive me. I have had claustrophobia since I was 10 years old. Ben was passing by and he saw my car in the middle of storm.

He was the man I had been in love with for years. I looked at him sadly. Since last year, I had not seen him.

I whispered his name and looked into his eyes, it was a comforting feeling to see him again. I wanted to touched his face to see that I wasn't dreaming, and if I were, I didn't want to wake up.

He took over the driving seat, because he knew I couldn't drive while shivering. He took care of me all the night long. When I woke up, I saw him sleeping at the side of the bed. I touched his head and he woke up. I whispered, "Thank you."
I had been in love with him for years. Then, just because I was immature, we had broken up. I asked him, "Could we start over?"

He said, "This is why I came a long way to see you, and found you on the side of the road." I remembered when we had broken up, he flew to another country with a broken heart. For all these years, we missed each other so much. It was time for us to get together again. He looked at me and said, "Would you marry me?"

Ai12in ((CR)
Jan71
BlackSemechka
sophia0609

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
before corrections

I'll never forget that night.
I was coming home from the office when the sky turned black and a thunderstorm begun.
My car stopped and my phone lost the signal.
I was sitting in the car, waiting for the storm to pass when I saw a light getting closer and stopping next to my car.

I was scared I was and did not know what to do

i saw a man approaching

He was wearing a hat which hides his face. His hands was in his pocket, he was holding something inside. My heart beats faster as he approached near.

there is a gun in his pocket

She remembered that happened before. She put her hand in her purse.

My hands were shaking as I held tightly the small handgun on my purse. I heard a knock on the window on my side. I could not see his face clearly but his voice sounds like a thunderstorm.

I locked my window quickly. However, the man kept knocking it. Suddenly, he said something loudly.

"Do you need any help, Ma'am." I felt relief when he called me Ma'am. I reckoned that he was a gentleman wanting to help a lady in distress. I let go of the gun and slightly open the window.

Couldn't breath, it seemed I got delusion. Suddenly, a men that I thought it was a police turned to be Ben. Ben was shaking my body to made me concious. I have claustrophobia since I was 10 years old. Ben was passing the road and he saw my car in the middle of storm.

He was the man I was in love with for years. I looked at him sadly. Since last year, I had not seen him.

I whispered his name and look at his eyes, it was a comforting feeling to see again. I want to touched his face to see if I'm not dreaming and if I am I don't want to wake up.

He took over my sit, because he knew I couldn't drive with shivering all over my body. He was taking care of me all the night. When I woke up, I saw him was sleeping on my bed site. I touched his head and he woke up. I whispered, "thank you", I had been in love with him for a years, just because i was immature then we broke up. I asked him, Can we start over?

He said "This is why I came long way to see you and found you on the road side." I remembered when we broke up, he flew to another country with a broken heart. For these years, we missed each other so much. It was time for us to get together again. He looked at me and said " Would you marry me?"
 

No comments: