Story Class 21st June, 2012
1. It was the year 3000. John and Elizabeth sat quietly together on the grassy hill side, looking up into the peaceful night sky. The stars twinkled against their dark, velvety backdrop, when suddenly a bright light streaked across the horizon. What could that be?
2. Only one person paid attention to it. The other one closed their eyes. But from their right there was a hand that caught that person whose eyes were closed. Suddenly he was alone.
3. She felt the hand that held her so cold and small. She turned her head to the direction of who the hand came from. All of sudden she screamed, "What do you want from me?" She saw an alien beside her and the alien had given her telepathy.
4. Now she could hear the thoughts of the alien as if she were listening to him. But she could not understand the language, and the alien could not understand hers. She wrangled out of the alien's grasp and went back home, looking for her friend.
5. Elizabeth (who was the woman who had been sitting with John, the man) was very afraid now because she had been dragged away by an alien who had given her the power of telepathy. But even having the ability to read his mind made it worse because she could not understand his thoughts.