Lost and Found


ESL Group Story Writing Class December 19, 2010
                                                         
It was a dark and stormy night. I was walking down a road because my car had broken down, my phone battery had died and there was no one else traveling on that road. I saw a light in the trees of the forest on the side of the road. I went in towards the light.

I was standing there waiting for someone to do me a favor. Suddenly there was someone next to me offering to do me a favor. Without hesitating, I asked him for the favor. That person said, "How much you want to pay me?"

I was surprised because my wallet didn't have much money in it. I was so surprised because I didn't have much money to offer him. I decided to solve the problem myself, and I kept walking in the forest.  Suddenly, I noticed a strange light behind the trees.

A big strange disk looked dazzling. It looked like a space ship. I thought that I should run but I couldn't move. Maybe I never saw this strange thing happening.

The big space ship sucked me up into it and I saw some animals. My face turned red because I was afraid and I urinated on myself.



 I thought "This can't be happening!" I closed my eyes for a few seconds. When I opened them, I was back in the forest, standing alone There was no space ship and no strange light. But my pants were cold and wet.

Now I couldn't remember which way I had come from and where I wanted to go.  I couldn't see the road anymore.  I just stood there, looking and listening hard.

I prayed hard, "God help me; send someone kind." When I was finished praying, I saw a little house in the middle of the forest. It was strange and I was afraid. All kinds of thoughts came into my head. I reminded myself not to panic. One more meter and I would be close to the house. My heart was beating so hard.

Then I felt something under my skin. I looked at it carefully. There was a small thing under my skin on my ankle.  It looked like a small chip. I tried to calm myself down. I knocked on the door of the house.

I head someone answer: "Who are you?" And I said, "I'm OO, I lost my way. Please help me." And I waited a long time, but no one answered again. I didn't have a choice. I opened the door and went through and I saw a gun aimed at my hand.

Then I heard a voice say, "I didn't give you permission to come into my house. You'd better leave now or I'll shoot you." "O.K., O.K.," I said. "Please don't shoot me! I just need to know the way out of this forest."  I still couldn't see the person who was talking. It was dark inside the house but a sliver of moonlight shone on the gun barrel.

I backed up and the moonlight fell on my leg.  I could clearly see the chip beneath the skin of my ankle. The person in the house could also see it.

"I would have thought you'd wear it on your shoulder." said the man, "You must be a new model."  He told me I was too weak to walk my way out of there, that I would die if I tried. He made me stay there with him. 

He let me in and interrogated me with many question. "Oh my God, don't you know I'm suffering a lot now?"  I was screaming in my heart. After that, he asked me, "Are you okay?" I said, "I need to use the restroom."

I was feeling so powerful and alive when I returned to the room. The man said, "I have one more thing to tell you. Now go to your house and trust your sixth sense. You will find your way easily. You will never get old or sick but you will die if you mention this to anyone."

I didn't believe my ears. He let me go. This time I thought, "I really need to leave. When I went outside, I saw some lights and a helicopter. I was very happy and I tried to get the helicopter to see me.

When the man in the helicopter found me, he told me that they picked up a UFO on their radar, so they came to find me. Now I thought that I was very safe. 

After all those emotions I fell asleep. When I woke up I was in a spaceship. I started to scream.  The man entered but now he was different. "And you're coming with us." I had nothing to do until Wednesday, so I began to explore the spaceship and look for snacks.

End

PARTICIPANTS:
Alianaluz Rivera (T)
ejje Xaris (CR)
Giovanni Tweak
oo Broono
paula Olrich

No comments: