Black Hole Cinema

                                                  ESL Group Story Writing Class September 26, 2010


                                                                            Black Hole Cinema

What a disappointing movie! I thought I was going to be frightened out of my wits but instead, I fell asleep! Oddly enough, that's what happened to everyone who went to see the movie at Black Hole Cinema.

When I woke up I saw some of the other people still half asleep, others were still sleeping and some of them were even snoring. When we tried to exit the theater we found out the doors were stuck and that we could not get out. I went back to my seat to pick up my half full tub of popcorn.

I saw a doctor, and I asked a man how I could exit the theater, but he didn't know.

OK, while I was just thinking about why I couldn’t get out of there, a girl came up to me, hugged me and said: “Darling, we can have some fun.” I didn’t know what to say because I didn’t know this girl.

I was just about to kiss her after having given her a hot look when the speaker from the theater turned on and a voice said: “Attention, attention!" I was puzzled and mad at the fate that didn't allow me to kiss that chick.

The voice then continued:  “You are being kept inside for a test. Nobody can escape. We'll give you further details soon."

Suddenly, a group of zombies entered the theater, slowly marching down the aisle! Now we knew what was happening! The doors were being held shut from the outside by zombies! The announcer's voice had sounded a bit strange, come to think of it.







Even though I realized we were probably being abducted by zombies, I couldn't stop thinking about that hot girl and the almost-kiss. I looked around for her. I was in a panic because I couldn't find her. Then I saw her in a corner on the far side of the room.

She was petrified, pale as a ghost. I could have kissed her and she wouldn't have even noticed.  I slapped her hard on the face, just like I saw in the movies, to snap her out of it. It didn't bring color to her cheeks. She turned to me baring her teeth and said: "You are hopeless, I tried to save you but now I'm going to let you get eaten.”

And I saw another hot blond girl in the right corner. She was transforming and looked like a wolf. I was scared and I panicked.

I thought she needed a “love kiss” so I did it. I kissed her and she said, “Who are you?”  Then I didn’t know what to say and she said she didn’t care about it and that we could be friends but “now you need to help me find my boyfriend.” Then my heart was crushed.

I wrestled and hustled two zombies out of my way because I wanted to get a fire axe that was behind a protective glass. "That might have been useful!" I thought for a moment.  After hitting the door twice with the axe, it didn't show any sign of being broke up, then a big hand appeared and rested on my shoulder. It belonged to a giant guy who asked me: “May I?" indicating the door.

The large man took the axe from me and smashed the door down with one blow. (I felt pretty embarrassed.) However, this probably had not been the best idea. Hundreds of zombies had been waiting outside, trying to get in. Now the theater was engulfed in zombies! This just shows that big, strong people are sometimes not very bright.

Lucky for me, I'm quite athletic and agile from working so many years in the circus. I spied a low-hanging chandelier. I quickly removed my belt, flung it up, and hooked it onto the chandelier. I grabbed the hot girl by her waist, and like Indiana Jones, I swung us both up onto the empty upper balcony out of the reach of the zombie hordes.

Up there, with much light, I noticed it wasn't either of the two girls I had spoken to before. She looked at me with teary eyes and said, "You saved me. Are you an angel?" I told her that I just wanted to save her life. She wrapped her arms around me and said, "Promise me you will never leave me." I felt a chill go down my spine.

And I thought that the nearest hospital is 150 miles away. I tried to stand up and somehow get us to my white ferrari. I drove the car, and I didn't think about my spine. I thought about the hot girl next me. We went to the Riviera, and we were in love........


PARTICIPANTS:
Alianaluz Rivera
EagleEye Scorfield
Giovanni Tweak
Johny Jerrold
Lizzo Dreamscape
oo Broono

No comments: