Heaven is home cooking

Story writing class: Sunday at 7am PDT
At the end you can read the story before corrections.

While checking out my Facebook feed, a post by my friend Michael caught my attention.
He had written about a restaurant called "Heaven". He said that it was the best restaurant he had ever tried. Not only the food was delicious, after the meal he felt so good that he had decided to stay in the restaurant forever.
I clicked the link.

I saw some photos of the restaurant. It was very clean. They had many kinds of food, and it was not expensive.

I thought that I wanted to try that restaurant too.

Then I went home. I met my mother and told her about the restaurant . She told me it seemed a good place, and she asked me to take her to the restaurant soon.

Then, I asked her which food she wanted to try.

She told me: "I will try the soup and spicy meat." I answered: "I will take you to the restaurant tomorrow."

"I'm starving now because of those pics of the restaurant. What do you intend to cook for dinner?""

"I will make soup and fish. But it will take some time to cook it."
I replied: "Please, quickly".
She said: "I will try."

"I will help you with the cooking. First of all, should I prepare for you?"

"Thank you for helping me" - she said - "I want you to cut the meat in small pieces. Then wash it well."

They cooked dinner together.
The dinner was so delicious that it might have been more delicious than the food of that restaurant.

aymanfhm Resident
BeadyNeo Resident

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
before corrections

While checking out my Facebook feed, a post by my friend Michael caught my attention.
He had written about a restaurant called "Heaven". He said that it was the best restaurant he had ever tried. Not only the food was delicious, after the meal he felt so good that he had decided to stay in the restaurant forever.
I clicked the link.

I saw some photo for the restaurant . It was very clean . They have more kind of food and thefood not expensive .

i thought that i wanted try that restaurant too

Then I went to the home . I met my mother and told her about the restaurant . She told me the good place please took me to the restaurant soon . 

Then, I asked to her which food will she try.

She told me I will tried soup and spice meat . Then told her I will take you tomorrow to the restaurant.

I'm starving now by that pics of restaurant.
What dinner are you intend cook?

I will make soup and fish . But I will take more time for cooking . She said :'' please qucliy"". I answered I will try.

I help you for cokking.
First of all, what should I preparation for you?

I need from you to cut the meat small piece Then wash it good

They cooked dinner together.
That dinner was so delicious.
it might more delicious than that menu of restaurant.

No comments: