Wedding dress, double secret

Story writing class: Sunday at 7am PDT
At the end you can read the story before corrections.

Jenna, my best friend, didn't want me to spread the gossip and I promised her I wouldn't.
However, the next morning, when I got up and logged in on Facebook, the pictures of the night before had somehow leaked to the pages of the social network for everybody to see and read.

She liked to check out Facebook every day, She loved Facebook because is a good tool to keep in touch with people.

And the picture was about....

Something Jenna didn't want others see. Only the two of us knew about it, so she was very surprised and immediately texted me to ask me about it me.

I could not give her an answer when she queried me. I could not believe my eyes when I saw the pictures of her wearing the wedding dress for her wedding next week.

I was badly disappointed, we had just been flirting with each other. Should I have accepted that she would marry someone? What shocked me is that her partner was my best friend. What the heck, she was bitch!

Obviously she must have been drunk last night, because everybody knows it's bad luck to see the future bride in her wedding gown. A part of me was glad that she messed everything up.
I didn't know whether I should have warned her future husband.

This wedding dress was a new color used for women, they liked this new color. It was like blu and beige. And now she was walking to my salon to have her hair done. Wow!

While I didn't know what to do, I noticed there were new comments.
Some commenters were asking about the accuracy of the picture. Some congratulated her.

Jenna's father clicked "Like" to the picture, and her mother also "Liked" the picture.

The picture must have been there for a quite some time because she had gotten almost a thousand likes by the time I saw the picture. I was tempted to also hit the like button. The wedding gown perfectly fit her figure and she looked marvelous in it.

My phone started to ring and it was her future husband. He accused me of letting her doing stupid things.

On Facebook I saw a Janna's friend had written: Dear Janna I love your wedding dress, but I would like it in another color. However you are so beautiful in your dress. Very nice, dear.

Some comment said: "Oh I know that wedding dress! It is a smart wedding dress, right? I heard you can change the color easily by using an application."

Finally, Jenna read all the comments and didn't feel nervous about her future wedding anymore, but happy. She wrote a new post to thank family, relatives and friends for their concern.

Although Jenna was happy and thanking her family and friends, I couldn't defend myself from her future husband's accusation. I realized afterwards that it was Jenna who leaked the picture of her wedding dress on Facebook.

Not only did Jenna leak the pictures I was supposed to keep secret, but she also made me fight with my best friend, her future husband. She is a b@§ch. ;)

Her future husband called me. We argued a bit about the messages from me to her. The coolest part was that he resolved everything in a wise way. He knew all this happened because she was drunk. In the end, her future husband asked me to join the party.

ai12in Resident (CR)

Goemon Edman
EagleEye Scorfield
Jan71 Resident
the7nen Resident
hipostec Resident
Kinkas1234 Resident





================================
Before corrections

Jenna, my best friend didn't want me to spread the gossip and I promised her I wouldn't.
However, the next morning, when I got up and logged in on Facebook, the pictures of the night before had somehow leaked to the pages of the social network for everybody tosee and read.

She likes see your facebook every day, She loved FAcebook because is a very ferrament for TAlk With people.

And the picture is about....

something Jenna doesn't want others see it. Only two of us know about it, so she is very surprised and immediately text me to question me.

I could not give her an answer when she queries me. I could not believe my eyes when I saw the pictures of her wearing the wedding dress for her wedding next week.

I dissapoint badly, we just flirts each. Should I accept she will marry to someone? What makes me shock is her partner is my best friend. What the heck, She is bitch!

Obviously she must have been drunk last night because everybody knows it's bad luck to see the future bride in her wedding gown. A part of me was glad that she messed everything up.
I didn't know whether I should have warned her future husband.

This wedding dress is a new collor used for womans, They like new collor Like... blu and bege. Now They walking for my salon for brushing your hairs.. wow

While I don't know what to do, there is a new comment.
Some comment asking about the accuracy of the picture. Some congratulate her.

Jenna's father click "Like" to the picture, and her mother also send "Like" to the picture.

The picture must have been there for a quiet sometime because she get almost a thousand likes by the time I see the picture. I am tempted also to hit the like button. The wedding gown perfectly fit her figure and she look marvelous on it.

My phone starts to ring and it's her future husband. He accuses me of letting her doing stupid things.

in facebook I see a Janna's friend reads : Dear Janna I loved your wedding dress, but i like of other color, but you are so Beautiful in your party, veru nice dear.

Some comment says "OH I know that wedding dress! Is it smart wedding dress right? I heard you can change colour easily by using application?"

Finally, Jenna reads all the comment and doesn't feel nervous about her future wedding but happy. She write new post to thank family, relatives and friends for concerning

Although Jenna is happy and thanking her family and friends, I can't defend myself from her future husband's accusation. I realize afterwards that it was Jenna who leak the picture of her wedding dress on facebook.

not only did Jenna leaked the pictures i was supposed to keep secret but she also made me fight with my best friend (her future husband). She is a b@§ch. ;)

Her future husband calls Don (future husband best friend) then they argue a bit about he saw the messages from Don to her. The coolest part is he resolves anything in a wise way. He knew all is because she drunk. In the end, her future husband asks him to join the party. 

No comments: