It’s Greek to me

                                                      
                                  ESL Group Story Writing Class February 6, 2011 
                                                      
My favorite color is blue. I always wear blue, I always use blue decorations in my apartment, and I always eat blueberries. My car is also blue.

I love blue sky. One day I decided to buy a house which has a big terrace with a view of the blue sky.
I didn't know what I really wanted to do, so I just randomly called a number.

It was a Greek number. The lady on the phone told me the sky is often blue in Greece, like the sea, that blue is their national color and that most houses have blue frames, doors and shutters.

So I decided to go. I arrived at the new modern airport and I rented a car.It was a convertible. I jumped into the car, turned the radio on, and sped away.
The car was blue and I stopped at a gas station which had big, blue balloons in front of it. It was a nice day and the sun was shining in the blue sky.  I realized I was hungry and went into a fast-food shop.


I didn't really know why I love the color blue, but I saw a girl and she had blue eyes, and I think I fell in love with her.

She closed the store and prepared a wonderful meal.  Then she sat on my knees and asked me for the keys to the car. She took the keys from my pocket and she stopped at the door as if to say: "Are you coming?"

Without saying a word, I stood up and followed her. I was mesmerized by her blue eyes and by her voice. If sound could have a color, then her voice would be blue.

I was fascinated by her blue eyes and voice. Also, she was a perfect cook. She turned to face me, with a blue look, and asked, "Do you want to try my blue 'turta'? It's my special dessert."

I said, " Yes, why not?" And I ate it. My eyes felt very heavy, and very soon I was sleeping.
When I wake up she's beside me on the bed. She tells me:  “Now it's time for a ride.”  She sits in the driver’s seat of the convertible. When she enters the state road the tires say “hello” to her.

I rubbed my ears because I couldn't believe that tires were talking! But as I rubbed, a blue mist started coming out of my ears!

She was driving like a mad woman. I started to shout and beg her to stop the car, but she didn't hear me. Finally, the blue mist was everywhere, surrounding the car, and we crashed into a wall.

I was afraid. I asked myself again, why I really love the color blue. Maybe the color blue can't give me good luck.

“I am the best thing that ever happened to you,” she said. “If you think blue is bad luck, it means you don't really love me.” I was thinking... “Do I really love her?”

Then I said, "Wait! How do you know that I was thinking blue may not be a lucky color for me? Can you read my mind?"  "No, I can't read your mind. The blue mist that came out of your ears whispered your thoughts to me."  "So," she continued, "Answer your own thought. Do you really love me?" I covered my ears! "

I said, “Of course I love you. Maybe we should marry and live in a blue mist, having naughty kids with blue eyes. What do you think of this?"

OMG she said she has a husband, so she can't marry me. And now I feel like I've lost my heart.
I called her husband. I told him I'd let him drive the convertible too, and that we could take fast rides all together.

 He's a really amazing guy. I unde rstand why A. (the girl) married him.  We are really happy together and we're thinking of moving to Toronto to see if they will marry the three of us.
And they lived happily ever after.

The End

PARTICIPANTS:
Alianaluz Rivera (T)
ejje Xaris (CR)
Giovanni Tweak
oo Broono

No comments: