Her class is on Mondays at 6am PDT, it's a voice class and it's called: Let's Talk!
On each lesson we'll talk about one particular topic and how it relates to our lives.
The structure of each lesson is as follows:
- Presentation of topic and the teaching points (vocabulary, grammar, functions) by the teacher
- A set of trigger questions in order to start the chat
- Other speaking activities, such as role-playing, free speaking, guided speaking, etc
- Corrections on vocabulary, grammar, functions and pronunciation
- Questions by the students
- Vocabulary related to the topic (selected by the teacher and elicited from the students)
- Grammar in use (the grammar items needed to talk about the topic)
- Functions, sentence blocks, idioms and expressions related to the topic
Submissions of new topics for the following classes are welcome.
See you in class.