Job interview with a stalker

Story writing class: Sunday at 7am PDT
At the end you can read the story before corrections.

I am sitting here, waiting for a job interview.
I received a call three days ago, I was given an appointment for today.
She said her name was Ms. Rose, she gave me an address but she didn't tell me what kind of job they were offering.
This morning, I found a letter in the mailbox, without a return address. I haven't had time to read it yet.

Ms. Rose enters the room and says: "Good morning Esraa, did you read letter from our CEO?"

Esraa nods. Ms.Rose says: "Please follow me". Esraa finds herself in large room in which there are more than 100 people. She is confused by the large number of people and decides to leave the place because she is scared.

While walking out of the room, she grasps tightly her bag. The letter without return address she found this morning  is still in her bag. When she reaches the elevator, she opens her bag and looks for the letter. She opens it inside the elevator. Her hands are shaking while opening the letter.

She reads the letter very carefully to make sure that she doesn't miss anything. Her eyes are wide open. It says to go to the office on the 13th floor, but she can't find it. Esraa rans to the lift, the doors close. Suddenly, the lift stops at the13th floor. A guy with an ice face welcomes her.

The ice-face guy says: "Welcome to the jungle! As the letter from our CEO said, you can do whatever you want. What can you do for the company?"

She tries to be normal and hide her fear. She starts explaining her work experience. She hears a strange sound around her. When she starts, a strange sound begins again.
She finds out that it is the sound of the doors of the meeting room.
Once the sound is heard again, the door opens and a strange man comes in the room.
She sees four people who are looking at her seriously.

He introduces himself, "I'm Jack. Welcome to our office. Look, my CEO asked me to interview you, because you have a special talent. I want you to come again tomorrow. The CEO expects a lot from you."
She keeps wondering, "Who is the CEO, I don't even know who he is."
The Interviewer says, "Don't be surprised, he has been watching you for a long time, now he's happy you can come here to interview".

Esraa says: "I am sorry, I am not interested in this company anymore because ice-face guy is scary, the big room with many workers with a serious face, strange sounds… I can't stop feeling strange about this company. Doing everything that I want is very interesting, but I feel scared now…..and…"
Ice-face guy comes back to her and says with handsome smile: "Congratulations! You passed to the job interview!"  And the four serious people say: "We are very sorry Esraa, we understand you are honest. We want to hire you as communication manager. Is it oK?"
Esraa answers:

"No, no, no.  I don't want this job any more."
She tries to leave. She hears a sound behind the main entrance to the room. It is the CEO's voice.
But she knows it: it is the voice of the CEO of her current company. She is shocked. Ali Mostafa El Daly says: "You want to leave your job and interview with others companies. Do you believe that i won't catch you? You will never leave your current job because I can catch you anywhere."
She hears her name: "Number 101. Esraa Esmail Abdelaziz. Come here, it is your turn" .
She understands that it was a scary, horrible dream she was having while waiting with the 100 other people in the waiting room.
It's her turn now. Her current CEO isn't there. Everything is normal in this company.

Jan71 Resident
Goemon Edman
hanonanouna Resident
ai12n Resident (CR)

+++++++++++++++++++++
before corrections  

 I am sitting here, waiting for a job interview.
I received a call three days ago, I was given an appointment for today.
She said her name was Ms. Rose, she gave me an address but she didn't tell me what kind of job they were offering.
This morning, I found a letter in the mailbox, without a return address. I haven't had time to read it yet.

Ms. Rose come to the room, And she says "Good morning Esraa, did you read letter from our CEO??"

Esraa shake her head For present agreement to Ms.Rose. Ms.Rose says " please follow me". Esraa Find her self in very big room which have more than 100 persons. Esraa Confused from the big numbers of people. Esraa decide to leave the place because of fear.

While walking away from room, she grasp tightly her bag. The letter she found this morning without return address was in her bag. When she reached the elevator, she opened her bag and look for the letter. She open it inside the elevator her hands is shaking while opening the letter.

She read the letter very carefully to make sure that she will not miss it. Her eyes are open widely, it written the office place in 13th floor, but she couldn't fine it. Esraa ran a bit to the lift, when the lift close. Suddenly, the lift stop in 13 floor. A guy with ice face welcome her.

Ice face guy says: "Welcome to the jungle!! As letter from our CEO said, you can do whatever you want. What can you do for the company?? ".

She tries to be normal and Hides hear fear. She start explaining her experience. She hears a strange sound around her starts when she starts.

The sound repeat one more time. She finds out that it was sound of doors in the meeting room.

One the sound apear the door open with a strange man to come in the room of interview.

He introduces himself, "I'm Jack. Welcome to our office". Look, my CEO asked me to interview you, because you has a special talent. I want you tomorrow to come again, the CEO have big expectation on you. She keeps wondering, "Who is the CEO, I even don't know who he is."
 The Interviewer says, "Don't be surpraise, he was watching you for long ago, now he's happy you can come here to interview".

Esraa says: "I am sorry, I am not interested in this company anymore. Because ica face guy is scare, big room with many serious face worker, and strange sound from the room…I can't stop my strange feeling to this company. Doing everything what I want is very interested, but I feel scare now…..and…".
And ice face guy come back to her, and says with handsome smile; "Conguratuation!! you pass to the job interview!".  And four serious per on says "We are very sorry Esraa, we understand you are honest. We want hire you as communication manager. is it oK?", And Esraa says:

 No,no,,,, no ,,,, I don't want this job any more. She tries to go away. She hear a sound behind the main entrance of this room. It is a CEO sound. But it isn't strange voice for her. It is her CEO current company. She feels shocked. Ahmed Abdul Malak Says " you want to leave your job and will go interviews in others company, Do you believe that i want catch you ! ".
He says " you will never leave your current job any more , Because i can catch you any where"
She Hear her name "Number 101 Esraa Esmail Abdelaziz, Come here it is your turn" .
She understand that it was a scary horrible dream come in her mind. Through waiting the 100 persons in the waiting room.
her turn come now. Her current CEO isn't here . every thing is ordinary . noting is fearing in the company.

No comments: